Networking Your Business During a Pandemic
1:30 PM – 2:30 PM (EDT)
Open – 461 places remaining
4/14/21 1:30 PM (EDT)
Online Meeting (Live)
COVID-19 General Support, Internet/Web Training, Managing a Business
Do you want to know one of the reasons why some businesses thrived during the pandemic and some didn’t? Why did some businesses have their best year in sales in 2020? What did these businesses do in order to win at a time when the world was shut down? If you are serious about your business, and ready to take it to the next level, this webinar is one that you don’t want to miss!
Attendees will learn:
• How to adapt in a world of technology to build their brand
• How to market their presence and stand out
• Which on-line network events to attend and where to find them
• How to level up in their business by connecting and collaborating with entrepreneurs in the same line of business as them
• Home-Based Small Business Owners
• Start Ups
• Seasoned Business Owners
• Entrepreneurs looking to take their Business to the next level
This webinar is presented by Felicia Shanken, CEO and Founder of the Philadelphia Women’s Network Connection and PWNC Foundation, Inc. She is a Women Strategist and Business Builder. Her team strategizes with women business owners by identifying their strengths, building quality connections and sharing resources that will get excellent proven results in their business.
Zoom link sent upon registration. Confirm that email address is correct.
- Felicia Shanken