HR Resources for Your Small Business, Lunch & Learn Series
Join, ADP and the Philadelphia Women’s Network Connection in this second series of our lunch & learn sponsored by ADP. In this series, you will be learning topics on:
2. Employee Handbooks
3. Background checks on potential employees and more
Recruit, hire and manage your team with confidence with help from the HR HelpDesk, Employee Handbook Wizard, HR toolkits, and much more.
What are the important HR requirements for small businesses?
There are many requirements for small business HR, which if not met, could result in compliance violations and subsequent penalties or lawsuits. Some of these important necessities include, but are not limited to:
1. Paying employees correctly and on time
2. Filing taxes with federal, state, and local governments
3. Properly classifying workers
4. Creating a safe work environment
5. Providing health benefits as required under the Affordable Care Act
6. Abiding by all applicable employment regulations
7. Maintaining employee records and payroll data securely
**One lucky attendee will walk away with a $50 Visa gift card!