How to Get the Most Bang for Your Public Relations Buck!
Join PWNC Foundation and Wallace Media Services for Women’s History Month, Lunch and Learn. We sold out last year in two weeks, don’t miss this one!
Debra Wallace is a multi-award-winning professional journalist, publicist, author, copywriter/editor, social media/web content provider, and autism advocate with 25 years of experience, who uses her writing to enlighten, inform, move readers, and improve the world. Wallace uses her passion for writing, storytelling, and making connections to develop and produce innovative features, profiles, and cover stories that are placed in major digital and print magazines, including Parade Magazine, Orlando Family Fun, South Jersey Magazine, and Suburban Philadelphia Life Magazine. Wallace uses her high-level communication, planning, and organizational skills for complex projects, PR/promotions, and marketing campaigns dramatically increasing public awareness and social media reach.
1. How to use your current network, connections, and social circle to promote your business, product, brand, service, or nonprofit
2. Tested methods for using local, regional, and national media and social media to help spread your message, attract and retain clients and boost your bottom line.
3. Plunging in to promote your company – timidness and fear is not your friends
4. Do not listen to naysayers – you can soar with your new or long-term endeavor. As my wise mother always advised: “Reach for the Stars!”
5. What is Crises PR and how does it help your company when it is in a tailspin?
6. How to make sure the message and promotion you are pursuing are exactly what you want to spread and never stop sharing it!
7. Do not get stuck. All positive publicity is a win. Don’t focus on just one or two methods; radio, TV, social media, print, digital, podcasts, and networking groups all can work to your benefit.
Areas of expertise for writing and PR include businesses, products, brands, female entrepreneurs, entertainment, health/wellness, parenting, and nonprofits. Among the recent celebrity interviews she has published on various outlets are John Travolta, Jane Goodall, Temple Grandin, Sarah Jessica Parker, Julian Lennon, Arianna Huffington, Abby Wambach, Hilary Swank, Oprah Winfrey, Tom Hanks, George Clooney, Anne Hathaway, Nicole Kidman, Jennifer Aniston, Julia Roberts, Hugh Jackman, Henry Winkler and Kate Winslet.
Debra is an accomplished longtime motivational speaker and has been featured on CNN, CBS-3, ABC-6, and a variety of radio programs and podcasts. She speaks about public relations, autism advocacy, celebrity journalism, and overall communications techniques.With great pride, Wallace has also used her vast audience and communications expertise to help raise money and awareness for heart health, diabetes awareness, breast cancer research, the homeless crisis, autism advocacy, and disability rights.
Links to Debra’s social media and website:
Website: Sitting With The Stars
Facebook: Wallace Media Services
Muck Rack Author Page: https://muckrack.com/debra-wallace
Parade Author Page https://parade.com/author/debrawallace